xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Modes?

2022-06-02 14:59:19
Hi Michelle,

The 6-th module of my Pluralsight course on "XSLT 2.0 and 1.0 Foundations" (
https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xslt-foundations-part1/table-of-contents)
among other things also covers modes and has a demo of using modes in a
transformation.

HTH,
Dimitre

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 11:10 AM Michele R Combs mrrothen(_at_)syr(_dot_)edu <