Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Role of 2822.From policy

2006-08-18 12:27:20

----- Original Message -----
From: "Damon" <deepvoice(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: "Douglas Otis" <dotis(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org>

The greatest possible protection comes from the 2822.From having
granular control over whom may sign and when and from where a
signature is required, . (which we can't do right now).

+1

I would like to think that the greatest protection is protecting your own
domains first. Then trying to protect remote domains from abusing your
system, thus protecting the remote domain as well.

Atleast 8-12% of my spam are senders using my own domains against my own
system