Re: [ietf-dkim] Change to Section 6

2007-01-22 17:01:49
On 1/22/07 3:32 PM, Douglas Otis wrote:

Not sure if it's a +1 to Paul or a -1 to Doug, but either way I agree with Paul and John here. We need -base yesterday; save the endless intractable arguments for SSP.

While I might agree with the urgency, this poorly worded comment launches the SSP journey with a stated expectation that MTAs provide full coverage of DKIM signature verification prior to messages being obtained by end users.

No, Doug, my poorly worded comment simply reflects that the SSP journey thus far has been full of intractable arguments. I'm not saying anything at all about MTAs.

--
J.D. Falk, Anti-Spam Product Manager
Yahoo! Product Platform Group