Re: [ietf-dkim] Moving to consensus on draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata

2009-03-20 13:41:54

On Mar 19, 2009, at 11:22 PM, DKIM Chair wrote:

The chairs appreciate the view that the "errata" draft makes a lot
of changes.
Nevertheless, the view that those changes are too great... is quite
a minority
view.  The only concrete objection we've seen in this latest round
is about the
"UAID" term, and that appears to be resolved by making it "AUID".

Beyond that, I've seen no clear objections and no alternative text
proposed.
Rough consensus appears to be with the "errata" draft, with the
"AUID" change
made to it.  So there it is.

There have been suggested changes to the text that was made
previously.  There did not seem to be a reason to repeat the same
objections and proposed changes when there did not appear to be
agreement on going forward with portions of the errata that change
prior definitions.

-Doug