Re: [ietf-dkim] Getting resolution on the "double header" issue

2010-11-09 16:50:44
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM, John R. Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com>
wrote:
FWIW, my DKIM verifier has for several weeks rejected anything which has
an extra of any of these headers:

From Sender Subject Date To Cc MIME-Version Content-Type
Content-Transfer-Encoding

I haven't collected detailed statistics, but I can report that nothing
horrible has happened.

I have an exim system that I've enforced rfc5322 on for a few days
now.  I quarantine, but still deliver as well (for now).  So far I've
seen emails from the following well known sources that failed this
test.
1. billing(_at_)ebay(_dot_)com (multiple To, one is blank)
2. billing(_at_)ebay(_dot_)com(_dot_)au (same as #1)
3. University of Montana tuition bill (multiple To)
4. sendmail DSN's from my own sendmail system (multiple To) (ok, not
well known, but I'm the source and I'm aware of it)

 It's Mail::DKIM, the changes are about eight
lines.  Anyone else wants it, just ask.

I'd be interested in that.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and