Re: DKIM

2005-07-11 04:28:12

Preliminary scan of the draft text on your site shows quite a number of
problems, omissions & ambiguities (probably going to be couple dozen when I'm done going through it).

So should I assume what is on your site is not final draft text that
was submitted and wait for IETF published version (or version made
available by one of the authors on their page) before writing review
and list of such problems on this mail list?