Re: DKIM

2005-07-12 07:23:57

On Jul 12, 2005, at 12:39 AM, william(at)elan.net wrote:

You forgot selector and _prefix. Plus there is dns own header data also, plus dns data goes into udp packet which has its own header too. Plus actual DK TXT record has few other tags. But I did make mistake by about 100 bytes in my quick calculation an there is room to use about 30 character domains (with two nameservers of similar size), but not really that much room to maneuver.

I did include the selector, prefix, and DNS header. I didn't include the udp header and the other tags. But if the nameservers are left out, then there is plenty of room to maneuver.

On Jul 12, 2005, at 1:13 AM, domainkeys-feedbackbase02(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com