Re: NOTE WELL: IETF-MailSig List Participation Rules

2005-07-27 14:45:51

 And these methods are used to help bring about rough consensus when
 it is not easy to come by, not to prejudice the group into giving a
 desired answer.  You used (insisted upon) one method to deny one of
 Phil's proposals, but used the opposite method for getting acceptance
 of your proposal.

Andrew,

Please cite the messages that I posted which declared my intent for these two
outcomes.  I do not know which assertions you are referring to.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking