Re: Parser abilities, and MDCs (Re: pointers to openpgp-interopknowledge base?)

2001-11-08 13:51:13

John  W Noerenberg II <jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com> writes:

What I'm mainly concerned with as far as interoperability on this point is
whether implementations support segmented packets, and the interpretation of
of the data is consistent across implementations.

Mine doesn't.  If I get a huge amount of demand for it (which seems unlikely,
since none of the PGP versions I've got installed seem to produce them under
normal usage) I may add decode-only support for them.

Peter.