Re: OpenPGP Minutes / Quick Summary

2006-07-19 16:56:29

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Jon Callas wrote:
The real message for us, I believe, is that we shouldn't request a meeting unless we know that it is needed. If only nine people are going to show up, then we shouldn't have the meeting.

I'd also be curious to know how closely poor attendance and scheduled
time correlate.  The 18:50 - 19:50 slot didn't seem well attended for
most groups.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."