RE: Addresses and ports and taxes -- oh my!

2000-08-04 02:00:03
see www.ipnsig.org

vint

At 09:46 PM 8/3/2000 -0400, Philip J. Nesser II wrote:

There is already a lot of work being done on the Interplanetary
Internet problem.  Vint Cerf has lead pioneering work with people at
JPL on the problem.  I don't remember the URL but it should be easy
to find.  The current achitecture (last I checked) was for basically
independent networks on each planet with gateways at the planetary
borders.  There are some facinating problems that come up when you
think about it.

- --->  Phil

I moved to a new MCI WorldCom facility on Nov 11, 1999

MCI WorldCom
22001 Loudoun County Parkway
Building F2, Room 4115, ATTN: Vint Cerf
Ashburn, VA 20147