Re: [OT] Valley of the Boyz

2000-08-07 11:40:05
For gawd's sake, go away!
I thought this guy was filtered?
This is so not relevant to anything even remotely resembling an issue for
either the IETF or NANOG.
This is what makes me hate the net sometimes.

arrrgh!!!

/rpg

----------------------------------
Randall Gale
Regional Director - New England
Information Security
Predictive Systems
vox: 781-751-9629
fax: 781-329-9343
mailto:randall(_dot_)gale(_at_)predictive(_dot_)com
http://www.predictive.com

kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
08/07/00 01:50 PM