Re: Jabber BOF afterthoughts

2002-07-23 11:32:57
Randy Bush wrote:

we don't make ethernet standards, ieee does.  we don't make sdh
standards, itu does.  etc. etc.  in this case, i would be careful
not to encroach on w3's toes.
What would Jabber have to do with the W3C? It's a protocol, not a document format. Furthermore, we already have two efforts in this space; if the W3C were likely to object, they would've by now.

--
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer     |