NSRG IAB presentation and slides...

2002-07-29 00:30:25
I've received a request for clarification about the Name Space Research Group presenentation. Lest anyone think otherwise, the issues we discussed were contentious. Whether or not to add a new namespace depends on how you view the task of architecture and systems design, and as I said in the IAB plenary, within our group there was no single consensus. Indeed many people who might have agreed on a direction (e.g., stack names) came at it with different problems in mind.

Eliot