Re: automated "disambiguation" is resolution in this case

2002-07-31 12:32:03
Ed Gerck wrote:

You tell them -- you have a previous relationship (when you
credit was approved).  As I exemplified, you tell them to use
the harris.com that is resolved from your root -- an IP number.

That's *insane*.  Aside from the difficulty issue, IP numbers are not
stable over time.  Why not just throw out DNS while you're at it?

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centivinc(_dot_)com                  |