RE: How the IPnG effort was started

2004-11-20 11:23:21
ISDN which 10 years ago was supposed to be the digital miracle that
would save us from the analog crap and take over the world
Kai Henningsen wrote:
... well, over here that is pretty much exactly what happened ...

Maybe traveling outside of your country would give you a better idea of
the meaning of "world". Go to south America. Go to Asia. Go to Africa.

Over here, a standard ISDN line (two channels, three numbers)
costs pretty much exactly the same as two analog lines (two
channels, two numbers), and always has.

Which is twice as much as my single line, that gives me 3megabit of data
instead of 128kbit. Have a good day.

Michel.