RE: Adminrest: more on sec 7

2004-12-03 11:15:16
W.r.t.
I think a global s/deposited in/credited to/ will do the

change made as I think I already posted earlier.

right thing, given Rob's explanation of "divisional
accounting", and using "account" in the sense of
"what's accounted for".

We do have consensus that the IASA has to account for the
money that it handles to the community.

I think 5.1, which currently says "funds managed by IASA
should be kept in a separate set of accounts", may want
to say "funds managed by IASA should be accounted for
in a separate set of accounts".

As far as I can tell from the discussion the change proposed by
Harald seems to make sense. I also checked with Glenn Ricart
(who suggested the text as it is in rev 01) and he agrees.

So I have made this change too.

Bert
But I'm no more an accountant than I'm a lawyer.....