Re: bozoproofing the net, was The Value of Reputation

2006-01-02 02:56:48
Dave, if you have any facts to contribute to the discussion, it would be nice if you included them. I've chosen to interpret your note as some questions and comments on the hypothesis I advanced in my previous message, and have tried to supply some additional information below.