Re: Baby Steps (was RE: Alternative formats for IDs)

2006-01-06 08:41:46
Gray, Eric wrote:
Stewart,
You bring up a good point. I have been assuming that - since IDs can be submitted in multiple formats - that the additional
formats would also become part of the RFC library on publication.
I just took a quick peek at the RFCs and there does not appear to be a single example of a version that is not in text format. I don't know if that is because they are not stored in the same place, or they are not carried forward as part of the publishing process.

You must have looked in the wrong place. Where there are PS or PDF
versions, they can be found via the search page at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/cgi-bin/rfcsearch.pl

It's less clear that all mirror sites carry them.

   Brian