Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria-04.txt

2006-01-19 13:37:19
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Richard Shockey wrote:
This IMHO should have come directly out of the IAOC as the subject matter is directly within their oversight and charter.

What is the relationship of this document to the IAOC?

I agree that these are valid points. Spending cycles on this document isn't much use unless IAOC et al "buy in" into it. Could someone from the "powers that be" say something on their thoughts on how venue selection criteria (etc.) should be developed?