Re: draft-hartmans-mailinglist-experiment

2006-01-26 09:47:30
On Jan 26, 2006, at 9:46, nick(_dot_)staff(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net wrote:
Also I figure anyone banned by an experimental process is going to make a lot of noise in the appeals process and we might start to annoy our counterparts who have to hear them?

Isn't the (seemingly) requisite appeal following any action of this sort just part of the experiment? And if we just use mock bans as you suggest, then of course they should be followed up with mock appeals, which the IESG or IAB pretend to listen to and make decisions about. We could even pretend to have endless discussions without conclusions on various mailing lists.

These are just my thoughts and I'm not tied to any of them so you risk no argument by disagreeing.

These aren't even my thoughts. :-)

Ken