www3.tools.ietf.org very heavily loaded

2008-07-23 05:57:04
Hi,

www3.tools.ietf.org is currently very heavily loaded, and it's not possible
to ssh in to it.  I've removed the A and AAAA records for it from the zone
file for tools.ietf.org, so any long delays you may have experienced reaching
the wg status pages, RFCs and drafts on tools.ietf.org should be eliminated.

The wiki pages and trackers are normally only available through www3, though,
unless I switch over to another machine as master.  I'm going to try to get
www3 back to normal a bit longer, before I take that step, though.  Sorry for
the temporary unavailability of those services.

Regards,

        Henrik