Re: IAB Open Microphone session on Thursday?

2008-07-31 06:53:10

Olaf,

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 11:52:36AM -0700, IAB Chair wrote:

We would like to create such opportunity on Thursday but only if interest
is demonstrated.

If you have a question for the IAB, please sent it to iab(_at_)iab(_dot_)org,
by 2pm
Thursday 31st.

I am afraid that this procedure itself is a reason for questions.

I don't see why sending a question to the IAB in advance is necessary
to determine whether there is interest in the community to have a
discussion with the IAB.

David Kessens
---