Re: jabber logs into working group mailing list archives?

2009-04-01 04:05:22

On Apr 1, 2009, at 2:43 AM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

IETF meeting jabber sessions often hold some very useful gems. And at their
worst, each one isn't all that big.

It occurs to me that we should try to fold them into the regular email archive,
perhaps simply by sending the wg mailing list a copy afterwards?

Some groups make heavy use of their jabber account - the MMOX BOF comes to mind - not just during a formal meeting. It would make sense to archive this on a daily basis; I would suggest sending the daily archive to the mail list like a mail archive, at
least as an option.

Regards
Marshall

d/