Re: jabber URL at the bottom of mailing list traffic?

2009-04-01 13:23:35
Simon Josefsson wrote:
Keith Moore <moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com> writes:

while we're on the subject of better integration between mailing lists
and jabber, how about having the trailer at the bottom of every message
that is posted to an IETF WG list, include a URL that points to the
jabber chat room for that WG?

Is more boiler plate texts the answer to everything?

of course not.  but I wasn't trying to answer "everything".  I was
suggesting a way to make it easier for WG participants who are
exchanging messages via email to drop into a Jabber chat to get better
interaction.

do you really have a problem with that?