Re: [mif] WG Review: Multiple InterFaces (mif)

2009-04-20 15:53:28
Giyeong Son wrote:
Hi all,

Jari seems to be using the term of "connection" in his emails as
"association between an interface and an (access) network". When I used
"connection" so far during email exchanges, I have used it as more
likely "routing or routable path for packet transmission" in an abstract
manner. I feel that different usage of the same word "connection" may
consequence confusion or misinterpretation to the audiences.

Therefore, it might be better to clarify it in terms of MIF so that
everybody can be in the same page without any confusion or
misinterpretation:-)

Yes -- this is indeed an issue. Let me see what I can come up with.

Jari