Re: More liberal draft formatting standards required

2009-06-30 12:03:41
It is not the height of the barrier, it is the perception that people
are making nit-picking objections for the sake of rubbing people's
noses in the fact that they can decide where to put the bar.

If this was about really about quality or readability I would be a lot
more sympathetic. But when a draft is rejected because xml2rfc
produces a txt file that is rejected because some nit-picker does not
quite like the exact TXT format then the whole process is bogus.

Just make xml2rfc the default input format and let the secretariat use
the perl script of their choice to produce the output versions.

Just make sure that one of those output versions is HTML.