Re: Automatically updated Table of Contents with Nroff

2009-07-16 08:41:19
Julian,

For me this is not about nroff versus xml and I'm really not trying to
convince anyone to move away from xml.

I meant to discuss how to do TOC and other formatting for those who like to
edit in nroff.

/Stefan

On 09-07-16 1:17 PM, "Julian Reschke" <julian(_dot_)reschke(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>