Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-http-link-header (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

2009-07-27 12:23:27
Hey Mark,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 02:32:18PM +1000, Mark Nottingham wrote:
I'm tracking proposed changes to -06 as a result of Last Call at:

I'm not sure how this process works, so please just say so if I'm getting the
wrong end of the stick. I've sent a number of emails to the list about adding
two language related link parameters.

My original email was:

My next email was:

And I added some clarification here:

I'm worried that your most recent email means that my suggestions wont make it
into the specification. If that's the case, I was hoping for some comentary so
that I understand why that isn't going to be possible.

Noah Slater,
Ietf mailing list