Re: Retention of blue sheets

2009-07-30 20:14:39
My immediate guess would be that if it were shown that you hummed against a
certain draft then yes, you would be under disclosure obligation under
BCP78.
My personal theory on the meaning of "participate" in BCP78 is that when you
influence in any way the decision making process related to a draft and
inside the IETF context, you are in.  If you don't, you are probably not in.
Regards,
Stephan