IETF74 T-Shirt Art Donated to IETF Trust

2009-07-31 03:51:08
I have been asked about this several times this week, so I'd like to clarify here for all.

Juniper has donated the art for the highly popular IETF74 San Francisco T-shirt (brown, IPv6 World Tour, "concert" concept) to the IETF Trust. This was done because a) many people wanted to buy more of these shirts, b) the IETF expressed an interest in fulfilling those requests.

We hope this art can be leveraged to spread the message about IPv6 transition broadly across the Internet community, in a fun and cool way . The ball is now in Ray (and team's) court.

Hope it helps, and enjoy,
the Juniper host team from IETF74