Re: IETF74 T-Shirt Art Donated to IETF Trust

2009-07-31 04:23:58
"Gregory M. Lebovitz" <gregory(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

I have been asked about this several times this week, so I'd like to
clarify here for all.

Juniper has donated the art for the highly popular IETF74 San
Francisco T-shirt (brown, IPv6 World Tour, "concert" concept) to the
IETF Trust. This was done because a) many people wanted to buy more of
these shirts, b) the IETF expressed an interest in fulfilling those
requests.

We hope this art can be leveraged to spread the message about IPv6
transition broadly across the Internet community, in a fun and cool
way . The ball is now in Ray (and team's) court.

Great, thanks!

I suggest the Trust considers T-shirt designs as code components so that
the BSD license applies to it.  :-)

/Simon