Announcing Clouds bar BoF during IETF-77 (March, 2010, Anaheim, CA)

2010-02-22 10:28:54
Dear All,
We wish to inform you of the intent to have a bar BoF during the IETF-77
meeting in Anaheim, CA (_March 21-26, 2010_) on defining
applications/services and their provisioning/management over cloud-based
system (A/SPOCS).

A new alias has been created for discussion on this topic:
clouds(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_)

We will send out information about a survey of the time to hold the bar BoF
in Anaheim.

Some of the discussion will focus on developing a reference framework and
defining the use cases for emerging cloud services. We also plan to talk
about interfaces and protocol profiles including extensions (if needed) for
implementing (provisioning/maintaining) these services over cloud-based
systems.

Please join this alias and come to the planned bar BoF if you are interested
in this topic.

Thank you.

Bhumip Khasnabish (vumip1(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com)
Clouds bar BoF Convener