Re: can we please postpone the ipv6 post-mortem?

2010-10-08 18:49:34
Martin Rex wrote:

most home users in Germany can not even get IPv6 from their ISP,
even when they had an IPv6-capable DSL-router.

Curiously enough, our biggest and almost monopoly because most
others depend on them - dtag.de - released:

first half of 2011 they will start upward and peering IPv6.
Second half of 2011 everybody will be connected dual stack
and fixed addresses for both IPv4 and IPv6.

There is rumour that home users will get IPv4 addresses only
in the 10.x.x.x address space. IPv6 will be /56.

Kind regards
Peter

--
Peter and Karin Dambier