Re: No single problem... (was Re: what is the problem bis)

2010-10-30 09:45:31

I don't think it's "resistance to changing a process that we are not following"
- I think it's which part of the process we think isn't working, or which part
is IMPORTANT that isn't working.

Going from three steps of which only one step is used, to two steps of which
only one step will be used, isn't helpful.

It's like the old metaphor of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.  It's
not the critical problem.  And it wastes time/energy from either fixing the
leak or getting in lifeboats.

-hadriel