Re: NomCom 2011-2012 feedback

2011-11-01 15:20:45

Hi SM,

Dear 2011-2012 nominating committee members,

You requested feedback from the IETF community for positions on the IESG, IAB
and IAOC.  As none of the candidates shared their views about a simple
question that was asked on the IETF mailing list, I gather that none of them
are reading the mailing list.

This would be a false conclusion.

(BTW, I've seen your e-mail on this list and on a few IETF WG lists, but I
haven't mapped it to a name.  Are you someone I've met at IETF meetings, or in
other contexts?  I like to know who I'm speaking to...)

Margaret