Requirements for improving IETF remote participation

2012-01-05 16:06:17
Greetings again. As Ray Pelletier said on this list earlier, I have been tasked
with creating a set of requirements for the IETF's remote participation system
(RPS). The first draft is now at
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-00>. The discussion of
the requirements is happening on the "vmeet" mailing list; see
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vmeet>.

This first draft compiles many (but certainly not all!) of the comments I have
heard so far, but I expect it to change a fair amount in the coming months. If
you are active in the IETF, even if you rarely or never come to IETF meetings,
your input is welcome.

--Paul Hoffman