Re: [apps-discuss] Spam reporting over IMAP

2012-01-14 06:03:54
Hi Zoltan,
At 11:11 13-01-2012, Zoltan Ordogh wrote:
Instead of responding to individual emails one by one, I try to clarify some of the concerns at least in a single response.

The single response does not address the issue I raised ( http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg04079.html ).

PS. I am solely a technical contributor, so asking me IPR-related questions will always be a dead end. Please direct those questions directly to the appropriate contact person, which, in, this case is Sarah Guichard. Thank you.

draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-kleansed-00 lists Zoltan Ordogh, Research In Motion Limited, as the author of the Internet-Draft. The document states that:

  "This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the
   provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79."

Do you have any concerns about draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-kleansed-00 in respect to BCP 78 and BCP 79?

Regards,
-sm