Re: [apps-discuss] FW: Spam reporting over IMAP

2012-01-19 17:12:25
Hi Zoltan,
At 14:10 19-01-2012, Zoltan Ordogh wrote:
I understand the confusion has risen because my name is listed as an author on draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-kleansed-00. I would like to make it clear that while draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-kleansed-00 bears my name and I am listed as the author of this, I was not involved - nor consulted - on its development. I am of course happy to work with anyone who wishes to progress either draft as long as the work gets done in IETF. As I said before, if there

Thanks for the explanation.

I noticed that a declaration has been made on draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-kleansed-00. This simple fact should answer SM's question.

I would like to thank you and Research In Motion Limited for resolving the issue.

Regards,
-sm