Re: [IAOC] primary Paris hotel booking

2012-01-19 17:41:17
On 3 Jan 2012, at 16:02, Bob Hinden wrote:

Wes,

I think everyone on the IAOC was surprised when we first heard that the
meeting hotel insisted that people can only use fax or email to send in their
reservations.  We tried to get the hotel to change this, but they would not
budge.  This included their rejection of accepting reservations by phone.

I sent them an encrypted PDF by email, and then called Hotel Concorde to give
Carole Masson the password by phone. I was told that I could neither speak with
Carole Masson nor leave a message for her. So right now the hotel has an
encrypted PDF from me which they cannot view.

BTW, the Hotel Concorde phone number given at
<http://www.ietf.org/meeting/83/hotel.html> is wrong.

Web page says: +33 1 40 68 50 50
Actual number:  +33 1 40 68 50 68

Stuart Cheshire