Re: IAB responds to ICANN questions concerning "The interpretation of rules in the ICANN gTLD applicant guidelines"

2012-03-28 13:17:36

Please be advised that this page does not print correctly using IE8 on
XP/SP3 ... this is the sort of thing I reserve for study when I'm not
online or trying to give my eyes a break.