response set assertions and extensions

2012-03-28 13:27:04
3.1.  Assertions

   The "email-id" reputation application recognizes the following
   assertions:
3.2.  Vocabulary Extensions

   The "email-id" reputation application recognizes the following
   OPTIONAL extensions to the basic vocabulary defined in
   [I-D.REPUTE-MODEL]:

Reflecting on these two sections and especially the reference to vocabulary (response set) in -model:

Somehow I didn't find a base response set (vocabulary) or base assertions in the model document. I'd expected to have found a core set of information types that would be common across all uses of Repute.

Did I miss what is actually in -model? If not, shouldn't there be a base response set (and maybe assertions)?

d/

ps. i hope it's obvious i'm not wearing a hat, but i'm also just asking
questions...
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking