Re: (DMARC) We've been here before, was Why mailing lists

2014-04-17 13:41:03
ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:
>> On 4/17/14 7:29 AM, John R Levine wrote:
>> > Now I'm totally confused.  How does that help me as a sender
>> > distinguish between a good mailing list that is resending real mail
>> > from Yahoo and an evil mailing list that is sending phishes?
>
>> We're now *way* into technical discussion. Let's take those to
>> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc shall we?
>
> How about we take it some place else? I really don't want this
> intermingled
> with discussions of things like how to revise the current DMARC
> specifications
> that hopefully are taking place on that list.

Any proposal as to where?

Not really. AFAIK there isn't an IETF list devoted to the discussion
of anything closely related to this topic. Of course we could use
an existing list like ietf-822 or even the appsarea list, but they
somehow don't seem quite appropriate.

                                Ned