Re: I-D Action: draft-resnick-on-consensus-07.txt

directories.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-resnick-on-consensus/

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-resnick-on-consensus-07

For your information, there is a new version of this draft. The IESG had
approved it earlier, but there were some comments from the IESG reviews
(particularly from Adrian) as well as from a review by Dave Crocker. I wanted
to give Pete an opportunity to address those comments, and after discussion
with me he and decided that these changes are appropriate. The main changes
relate to pointing out that resolving disagreements is not the only thing that
is needed for a successful consensus, and clarifying limitations of humming.

I plan to send the document to the RFC editor in the next week or so.

Jari