Re: Review of draft-kucherawy-dmarc-base-04

2014-04-23 02:57:26
Hi Mitch,
At 20:02 22-04-2014, Mitch Rodrigues wrote:
I don't see why we wouldn't, discussions regarding this draft have been going for quite some time. Might as well get community support regarding this, plus if nothing else it's fairly interesting subject.

The review was for a draft being processed as an Independent submission. Publication is intended to be done outside the IETF process. Although the subject is interesting it would not be productive to discuss about it on the main IETF mailing list given the IETF is not taking a decision about that.

It would make life easier for the authors (of the draft) if the main IETF mailing list was not used to get community support. That mailing list is well-known for unmanaged discussions; that can turn into an unpleasant experience.