Re: Will mailing lists survive DMARC?

2014-04-29 08:04:17
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 01:22:31PM +0200, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

I would really like to see the standards process for this mechanism
be stopped

Since it's an ISE stream document and its intended status is
"Informational", there is no standards process.  (If one thinks, "Yes,
but everyone treats RFCs as standards," then that's a different
discussion to the current one.)