Re: gmail users read on... [bozo subtopic]

2014-09-10 11:04:32
On 8/29/14 2:48 PM, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
 From what I've read elsewhere, Mailman 2.1.18 mitigates the DMARC
problem. The IETF is currently using 2.1.15, so once the powers-that-be
upgrade us to 2.1.18, the problem may be solved.

Is there an update on this? Aside from the operational importance of having the IETF mailing lists working well for all users, knowledge of how well the latest mailman fixes work will be very helpful for this community to have.

... and FWIW, I enabled a "report only" DMARC record for my personal domains, including the one for the addresses that I regularly use to post to mailing lists. I have seen a lot of reports coming back, not just from the big players, but also from a lot of others. So this issue is only growing in importance.

Doug