mhonarc-users

Help! Customizing Pages

1997-04-08 13:45:41
I'm not real good with Perl, but I need to customize
our index and message pages.  I've looked at the
documentation and looked in the archives, but the
explanations seem to be over my head!  Help!!

As an example to get me started, what's the easiest
way to put a background image into our thread index
page (like
Which file should I edit?  I guess I need this
spelled out.

Sorry about the dweeb question. BTW, great
product, great price.  :-)

Please reply to chess(_at_)epe(_dot_)org(_dot_)  Thanks!