mhonarc-users

Re: Help! Customizing Pages

1997-04-08 15:41:19
  As an example to get me started, what's the easiest
  way to put a background image into our thread index
  page (like
  Which file should I edit?  I guess I need this
  spelled out.

The most straightforward is to copy the default definition of
IDXPGBEGIN from the documentation and insert your BACKGROUND
attribute where you find the BODY tag in that resource.

You put the result in an RC file which you have to make sure gets
read as mhonarc runs.

Re-read starting from "Main Index Page Layout" and be sure
to visit the above resource.

Keep the questions coming.  I'm just learning this myself.

--
Al Gilman
http://www.access.digex.net/%7Easgilman/