mhonarc-users

Re: majordmoo and MHonArc

1997-06-02 19:27:22
On  2 Jun, Earl Hood wrote:
i would like to know if you know anyone who has your tool running with
majordomo ??

I have CC'ed my reply to the mhonarc mailing list.  There are
people on the list that use Majordomo.

i thought about adding the  mhonarc script to my majordomo.alias file, so tha
it works just like the archive util from majordomo. well but it didn't work
:-(((

I hope list members can answer this since I have not used Majordomo.

btw. i didn't get that mime thing to work ... i am using exmh mailer .. and
MHonARC didn't recorgnize the multipart mime attachements ... :-(

You will need to provide more specifics: the sample message used,
version of mhonarc, version of perl, how mhonarc was invoked, the
output generated by mhonarc, etc.  If messages are in proper MIME
format, mhonarc will process them.  No special options are needed.

      --ewh

Here's what I was using successfully with Majordomo 1.93 and 1.94 and an
earlier version of Mhonarc (looks like 1.2). Syntax may differ slightly
with later versions of Mhonarc?

# Put digest and archive programs on outgoing list so that messages bounced by
# resend don't end up in digest or archive.  Also add to MHonArc produced HTML
# files at this time.
# Should all be one line!
ozinjury-outgoing: :include: /web/listmail/lists/ozinjury, "|
/web/listmail/wrapper digest -r -C -l ozinjury-digest
ozinjury-digest-outgoing", "| /web/listmail/wrapper archive2.pl -a -m -f
/web/listmail/archives/ozinjury/ozinjury" , "|/usr/local/bin/mhonarc
-add -rcfile /usr/local/lib/MHonArc/mhonarc.rc -outdir
/web/webdocs/mhonarc"

Hope this helps

Cheers
--  David Robley

WEBMASTER                          | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/
NATIONAL INJURY SURVEILLANCE UNIT  | Phone +61 8 8374 0970
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA          | Fax   +61 8 8374 0702